This card trick is very very easy and uses just a small gimmick.
It will take you just a second to learn it.
Lets go ahead and learn this trick!
Easy to prepare, easy to perform, but strong effect.
This trick requires little preparation - take piece of double sided tape and stick it to card of your choice.
I recommend that selected card should be a face card becuse there is a lot of texture of it and when you place the tape in the center of the card, it will be almost not possible to see it.
If you want this trick to be really bulletproof, prepare also its duplicate card (but you can use only similar cards like Q♥ and Q♦).
Remember that selected card with double sided tape must have different back color then rest of the deck if you want to achieve the effect.
Step by Step
- Take a full deck of cards of one color and place your gimmick card from another deck on top (to make this effect bulletproof place also duplicate or at least similar card on 2nd position)
- Spread the cards in front of spectator and ask him to select any card
- Place his selection on the top of the deck and apply pressure on it - this will cause that cards sticks together
- Trick is now done - just reveal the result
Video - performance
Video - Tutorial:
- easy card tricks
- Interactive card tricks
- Card Sleights
- False shuffles and false cuts
- Advanced card tricks
- Double lift tutorials
- Card controls
- Cardistry and card flourishes
- coin tricks
- Karnival playing cards
- Blue Crown
- mobile apps for magic
- self working card tricks
- impromptu card tricks
- prediction card tricks
- Playing card reviews
- Intermediate Card Tricks
- Bicycle playing cards
- card tricks for beginners revealed
- magic tricks revealed
- card tricks revealed
- Ellusionist playing cards
- ESP Experiments