This is great little packet effect.
It uses just few cards and only little move that you will learn very quickly.
With a bit of training, this can be very powerfull trick!
Step by step:
For this trick you will need to learn little move called Ascanio spread - this move is shown in the video below.
- If you decide to use same cards as me in performace, prepare four Aces and Four kings
- Take two face up Aces, place four Kings facing opposite direction underneath it and then add another two face up Aces (see the video in case of doubts)
- Perform first Ascanio spread to show four Aces
- Take a packet in your right hand (if you're right handed) and place it to the top
- Perform another Ascanio spread to show that one Ace turned around and then again take whole packet in your right hand and place it to the top
- Do another Ascanio spread - now it will appear that two Aces are face down
- Square up the pack and transfer top card to bottom
- Perform another Ascanio Spread to show that now only one Ace is facing up
- Square up the pack and transfer top card to bottom again
- By performing last Ascanio spread you will show that all Aces magically changed their direction
- Shake the packet and turn in around in that motion - this way you will not reveal that you have too many cards in your hand
- Perform Ascanio spread for last time - spectator now can suddenly see Kings instead of Aces!
- easy card tricks
- Interactive card tricks
- Card Sleights
- False shuffles and false cuts
- Advanced card tricks
- Double lift tutorials
- Card controls
- Cardistry and card flourishes
- coin tricks
- Karnival playing cards
- Blue Crown
- mobile apps for magic
- self working card tricks
- impromptu card tricks
- prediction card tricks
- Playing card reviews
- Intermediate Card Tricks
- Bicycle playing cards
- card tricks for beginners revealed
- magic tricks revealed
- card tricks revealed
- Ellusionist playing cards
- ESP Experiments