There are many ways hot to get playing card signed by spectator to your wallet.
Lines and video below describes one of the easiest methods I know.
It is not so difficult but it will require some practice and knowledge of two basic moves - card control to top of the deck and also double lift.
There are also many ways how to control a card or how to do double lift. In my tutorial I rely that you probably already know this quite basic moves so I don't go deep in instructions in my video.
If you will struggle with this two moves, search YouTube for their tutorial :)
Now, lets get right to signed card to wallet routine! ;)
There is not much to prepare - only tak your double back card and place it on suitable place inside your wallet... thats it for preparation ;)
If you don't have double back card, you can buy it in magic store or make it on your own by sticking two playing cards together - if you'll use double sided tape, it will not damage your cards.
Step by step
- Ask spectator to choose any card and sign it
- Once done, control the card on top of the deck (one easy method described in video below)
- Take your wallet and open it - spectator will see that there is one card inside (its your double back card)
- Take this card from wallet and place it naturally on the top of the deck
- Perform double lift (shortly described in video below) - it will look like the signed card travelled to wallet!
- easy card tricks
- Interactive card tricks
- Card Sleights
- False shuffles and false cuts
- Advanced card tricks
- Double lift tutorials
- Card controls
- Cardistry and card flourishes
- coin tricks
- Karnival playing cards
- Blue Crown
- mobile apps for magic
- self working card tricks
- impromptu card tricks
- prediction card tricks
- Playing card reviews
- Intermediate Card Tricks
- Bicycle playing cards
- card tricks for beginners revealed
- magic tricks revealed
- card tricks revealed
- Ellusionist playing cards
- ESP Experiments