This prediction trick is really great - it requires no preparation and the effect is really strong.
If you like easy impromptu tricks, you'll definitely add this one into your repertoire.
If you like tricks without preparation, check other impromptu card tricks as well - here is the link.
- Spectator is asked to shuffle the deck
- You take the deck and take out three cards as prediction
- Spectator then names any number between 10 - 20 - magician then deals that many cards on the table
- Magician makes three piles from dealt pile
- Top card of each pile match the prediction!
- Ask spectator to shuffle the deck
- When he returns the deck back to you, spread it and look what are the top three cards of the deck (as shown in video below)
- Find mates of this cards and take them out of the deck as predictions
- Ask spectator to name any number between 10 and 20
- Deal down that many cards on the table one by one so you will reverse their order
- Finally make three piles and reveal that top cards are matching your predictions!
- easy card tricks
- Interactive card tricks
- Card Sleights
- False shuffles and false cuts
- Advanced card tricks
- Double lift tutorials
- Card controls
- Cardistry and card flourishes
- coin tricks
- Karnival playing cards
- Blue Crown
- mobile apps for magic
- self working card tricks
- impromptu card tricks
- prediction card tricks
- Playing card reviews
- Intermediate Card Tricks
- Bicycle playing cards
- card tricks for beginners revealed
- magic tricks revealed
- card tricks revealed
- Ellusionist playing cards
- ESP Experiments