Another easy trick for beginners.
Works on mathematical principle, so its self working.
This trick is of course ideal for beginners.
Are you ready to learn it?
Step by Step
- Take any 10 cards from the deck, give them to spectator and ask him to shuffle while your back will be turned back to him
- Once he is done shuffling, ask him to look at top card and remember it
- Ask spectator to think of a number between 1 - 10 and transfer this number of cards from top to bottom (your back is still turned so you don't seen anything, you're just instructing spectator what to do)
- Now turn back to spectator and take the cards
- Reverse its order (you can cover that by saying that each card is different and show it one by one)
- Take TOP five cards (don't reverse the order now) and transfer them to bottom
- Return the pile to spectator and turn your back over again
- Ask him to transfer same amout of cards as before +1 (so if he before transferred for example 5 cards, he will now transfer 6 cards)
- Turn back and take the deck
- Place one card on the table and one card on the bottom of the pack
- Continue till the end
- Last card will be spectators selection
TIP: By described steps specators card will end up on 4th possition in the pile. Use any reveal you wish!
- easy card tricks
- Interactive card tricks
- Card Sleights
- False shuffles and false cuts
- Advanced card tricks
- Double lift tutorials
- Card controls
- Cardistry and card flourishes
- coin tricks
- Karnival playing cards
- Blue Crown
- mobile apps for magic
- self working card tricks
- impromptu card tricks
- prediction card tricks
- Playing card reviews
- Intermediate Card Tricks
- Bicycle playing cards
- card tricks for beginners revealed
- magic tricks revealed
- card tricks revealed
- Ellusionist playing cards
- ESP Experiments