This trick is really cool.
You will involve two spectators, ask them to name a number and combine their numbers to find desired card.
Sound pretty cool, right? ;)
- Prepare the card you will search for on 2nd place from the bottom of the deck with random card with same suit above it and also also prepare a card with same value as the card you search for on the top of the deck (as you'll see it in the video below).
- Two Joker needs to be prepared on the table - one Joker needs to have "Value" written on the back, 2nd Joker will have "Suit" written on the back
- Place two Jokers on the table - Joker with "Suit" should be placed above the Joker with "Value"
- Shuffle the deck and maintain this set up - you can use series of false cuts or false shuffles
- Ask first spectator to name any card between 1 and 20 and deal down that many cards on the table from the top of the deck
- Place the first Joker on top of cards dealt on the table and place rest of the cards on top
- Repeat same process with second spectator
- Spread the deck and take out Joker with cards above them
- Show spectator what is written on back of Jokers
- Turn over their cards and take value and suit of respective cards to create a card you will search for
- Add numbers that were named by spectators together and deal that many cards from the top of the deck - you will always find the card you search for!
- easy card tricks
- Interactive card tricks
- Card Sleights
- False shuffles and false cuts
- Advanced card tricks
- Double lift tutorials
- Card controls
- Cardistry and card flourishes
- coin tricks
- Karnival playing cards
- Blue Crown
- mobile apps for magic
- self working card tricks
- impromptu card tricks
- prediction card tricks
- Playing card reviews
- Intermediate Card Tricks
- Bicycle playing cards
- card tricks for beginners revealed
- magic tricks revealed
- card tricks revealed
- Ellusionist playing cards
- ESP Experiments